About us – Who are we, What we offer & How we do it?
Founded in 1992 we’ve been resolving property issues for individuals, families and organisations across London, Surrey and Essex.
Based in Dunmow, Essex as we specialise in a number of areas of home improvements from kitchens, painting and decorating to complete renovations. We pride ourselves on our exceptional attention to detail, the highest standard of work and professional workmanship across all our services. Our integrity is without question, having worked on numerous projects for the government over many years we’ve been security cleared to a high level. Being passionate about property for over 20yrs we have architectural experience and a professional qualification’s in project management (prince2 practitioner) and “NEBOSH” Health & Safety . Our relationships with manufacturers & suppliers ensure we save you money (more than just a trade discount) from fencing, scaffolding, shutters to kitchens. Whether you’re planning to update, improve, renovate, maintain, sell or rent you can rest assured we will exceed your expectations and manage the process from start to finish.
- We’re fully Insured and all work is GUARANTEED
- We offer a”far more personal approach” by the way we tailor our service to your individual needs.
- Never worry about who enters your property again, our employee’s have been cleared (security vetted) to a very high level.
- We always respect the things that matter to you.
- What we quote is what you will pay! Not all can guarantee this.
- Affordable prices, professional workmanship and 100% dependable.
- Please call for a FREE quotation.
What we offer
What to expect
- A high quality professional finish
- Guaranteed workmanship
- Attention to the smallest details (we’ve even been told we’re far too picky)
- A systematic working approach
- Professional & friendly service
- We adopt a tool safe policy to ensure the safety of all customers, especially the little one’s
- Prompt and punctual service, we work a full day ensuring value for money
- Experienced and security cleared personnel
- We always treat your property with high esteem and respect the things that matter to you
How we deliver it
- We take pride in offering a ‘far more personal approach’ than our competitors’ in particular by the way we tailor our service to your individual requirements and pay attention to the smallest of details
- Clear and comprehensive quotations
- You will always know exactly what the cost is. What we quote (not estimate) is what you pay. Not all can boast this
- In a structured, logical and informative manner
- We make sure you, your family, visitors, employee’s or colleagues are not inconvenienced or stressed during the process as much as possible
- Respecting your property as we deliver our services is a standard approach
- Through flexible working hours if needed
- A friendly and courteous manner
- Through hard work and passion for a quality finish
- The use of professional equipment / tools to ensure we meet your expectations
How the process works
- If you do not receive an immediate response we will return the call ASAP (that’s the beauty of contacting the owner direct)
- Initial discussion on phone / via email regarding project, arrange appointment to visit you
- We can offer informative advice based on your requirements during our discussion if necessary, take pictures and particulars of your requirements
- We aim to provide a detailed quotation within 48 hours
- If you agree with the quotation we’ll schedule a start date and nearer the start date we always check for any changes you may have and agreed the domestics / logistics / schedule
- Project mange the complete process
- During the work we will always accommodate additional requests if possible
- We turn up on time, commence work and complete a full day
What else you need to know
- We are happy to arrange collection / delivery of relevant materials
- We save you money by never charging you more for materials. Meaning you get them at trade or cost price where applicable
- We believe that our customers satisfaction is the most important factor
- You are welcome to speak with previous customers
- We will keep you informed and up to date at all times
- We’re project management qualified
- Our direct relationships with a Timber mill, Dulux, Scaffold Company, kitchen and furniture manufactures, and more means cost savings for you.